I AM FRENCH POLYNESIAN NOT "AFRICAN" NOT "AMERICAN" SO IF YOU CALL ME THAT I WILL JUST HAVE TO CHARGE MORE FOR BEING INSULTED.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Bachelor of Science, Biomaterials Engineering
Yale University, Masters, Environmental Sciences
Université de Liège, International Human Rights Law/Computer Information Systems
London Teachers College, TEFL Certificate
LANGUAGES FAMILIAR WITH:
English, Latin, French, German, Sign Language
MACINTOSH AND PC:
TEN-KEY/ALPHANUMERIC DATA ENTRY SPEED:
INTERNET BROWSERS FAMILIAR WITH:
Internet Explorer, Netscape, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome
Teachers Without Borders
Scientists Without Borders
Lawyers Without Borders
Translators Without Borders/Traducteurs Sans Frontières
October 2015 - present
Yale Alumni Admissions Interviewer, Yale Alumni Schools Committee
The Alumni Schools Committee is a network of alumni who share a passion for Yale and conduct interviews on behalf of Undergraduate Admissions with the goals of: 1. Providing crucial information about applicants to Yale so that the admissions committee can make better decisions as it shapes the freshman class; and 2. Establishing a Yale presence that educates the local applicants and community about Yale’s unique opportunities, values, and character. In many cases, the interview may be the only time the applicants have direct contact with a Yale community member. As a result, the interview can be an influential moment for the applicant, even beyond the application process. This interaction with applicants can illuminate the University’s strengths and ethos, and for admitted students, it may contribute significantly to their choosing Yale over other attractive options.
Duration : ongoing
Director, Information Technology, Industrial Research Institute
Dec 2012 – Apr 2017
• Expanded member engagement by implementing IRI’s first mobile app – IRI Mobile. Managed mobile app developer through design, development, and testing, and launched IRI Mobile on time and below budget
• Negotiated maintenance contracts for iMIS database, website hosting, and IRI Mobile app
• Oversaw iMIS upgrade with a budget of $55K and a 6 month timeline
• Managed website redesign project with a $160K budget and a 12 month timeline
• Reduced website maintenance costs by 46%
• Collected website analytics to leverage member engagement and increase visibility of key programs
• Planned IT and website budgets, projecting long-term (12 -18 month costs), and projecting return on investment
IT Support Manager, International Center for Not-for-Profit Law
Feb 2012 – Dec 2012
• Reduced IT consultant expenses by $8.5K in first six months
• Served as point-of-contact for managing and troubleshooting videoconference system, telephone system, IT software and hardware procurement, and IT consultant service contract negotiation
• Provided IT support for 17 in-house and 33 international users
• Maintained office servers and workstations; purchase and configure new workstations; manage inventory of computers and peripheral equipment
• Software training for staff (Office 2010, Windows 7, Adobe)
• Implemented data security protocol for ICNL internal and external communications
• Managed ICNL’s website in support of multi-year grant from the Gates’ Foundation (HTML5, CSS, Section 508); manage interactive digital library consisting of 2,582 resources from 178 countries in 40 languages (PHP, MySQL)
IT Coordinator, Land Trust Alliance
Aug 2007 – Oct 2011
• Oversaw major website overhaul project; completed three months ahead of schedule and $10K under budget
• Managed annual website development budget of $10K - $30K
• Saved $5K in programming costs by completing 90% of website fixes in-house
• Negotiated 6% reduction in contract fees for website services
• Search engine optimization, increased website visits by 25% in first quarter
• Top-level management of Association website and intranet, including content writing and editing; website redesign; implementing social media tools; document approval; creating and monitoring project work plans; user access; training; website analytics; creation and enforcement of adherence to website style and maintenance guide; and vendor relationship management
• Supervised, trained, and mentored seven website assistants in DC office and five satellite offices
• Regular website analytics reporting (Google Analytics, WebTrends); implemented strategies to improve website usability based on website analytics reports
• Database maintenance, training, and report generation (iMIS, SQL)
Math Gateway Webmaster, Mathematical Association of America
Mar 2005 – Aug 2007
• Managed a digital library over 900 mathematical resources; worked with site editors in maintaining site content and training users
• Collaborated with contractors on redesign and database upgrades
• Managed user accounts for secure areas of the website
• Monthly website analytics reporting (WebTrends, Omniture)
Senior Test Coordinator/ Implementation Coordinator (Contractor), State Farm Insurance
Jun 2000 – Dec 2004
- Coordinated all aspects of data extraction and testing efforts for all levels (Unit, Integration,
Systems, Acceptance and Implementation) utilizing SDLC on multiple projects.
- Created Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test cases, Test Schedule, Test Summary report, Test Log,
Test Inventory deliverables utilizing MS Word, Access and Excel.
- Created weekly status report for Project Manager, Sponsor and core team on testing progress.
- Collaborated with internal and external vendors to ensure that project plans satisfy business
- Tracked milestones evaluated risks and recommended contingency plans.
- Coordinated setup of testing environment for Test Analyst to assure a successful testing.
- Logged and tracked all defects utilizing the Lotus Notes Collaboration database.
- Escalated all high priority issues that cannot be resolved to proper support for resolution.
- Created operational procedures and processes utilizing MS Word and Visio
- Identified installation risks, escalate and implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Prepared detailed Training Plan to System users for training during after implementation.
- Ensured that implementation milestone task were completed according to the baseline schedule
and results were achieved according to time, quality standards utilizing Plan View.
LAN Administrator/Operations Specialist, Wells Fargo
Sep 1997 – Aug 1999
• Point person for all technology issues within the LA office; supporting a staff of 100+ users in person to resolve technical issues with hardware, software, printer, copier, office machines and phone equipment.
• Performed diagnostics on PCs and peripheral equipment to troubleshoot problems.
• Managed hardware and software installation/upgrades and deployments.
• Created, edited and maintained user guides, and training documentations.
• Assisted as a backup to the operations specialist team; processed appraisal reports and bids online and generated weekly reports for management.
ALL THIS AND I HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS: I AM WILLING TO DO MASSAGE, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten