post zu favoritenCREATIVE WORKSHOPS (GERMAN AND ENGLISH) (BERLIN)dieses posting verbergen
Anstellungsart: Vertrag Vergütung: 25E for 1.5 hrs
QR Code Link to This Post
CREATIVE AND ENGAGING WORKSHOPS NEEDED (German + English) (Berlin)
Is there something you do very well? Is there something you are passionate about and would love to teach how to do? Are you completely fluent in English or German? Do you feel comfortable speaking in public (small groups)? Then we want to hear from you!!
We are a small hands-on language school that is looking for workshop type activities where our students can practice ENGLISH or GERMAN while they do something fun and interesting. Some of the past workshops we've had are: Making jewelry from recycled plastic bags, baking specialty cupcakes, learning about healthy eating and cooking vegan food, ceramic painting, photography challenges etc. We are open to everything legal! The workshops last 1.5 hrs and happen during our English or German course schedules (mornings or evenings).
Our students select what they want to do. Please send us a workshop PROPOSAL with material COST:
* Name of the workshop (make it catchy) + 1 paragraph describing it. Include how it will benefit their English/German skills. (This is the paragraph that our students will read. Please send in the language of the workshop. Without this paragraph, we can't move forward!)
* Be gender neutral
* Be suited for adult learners (we're looking for activities that working professionals would be interested in).
* Be completed in ONE session lasting 1.5 hrs.
* If you need two sessions, it must be completely justified.
* Materials needed (keep the costs down). If you need specialized materials (e.g a heat gun), you should already have it and allow our students to use it -- You provide the materials, we reimburse you.
* If the project needs a lot of space, you should be able to provide an idea or solution for that. Otherwise, they take place at our location in Mitte.
Non-negotiable requirements for our workshop facilitators:
* Must have a work permit for Germany
* Be able to give invoices
* Be a highly advanced speaker of English or German - it is not necessary to be a 'native' or 'first-language' speaker but you should be fluent.
* Reliable and always on time
* You must have health insurance
What you get
* Meeting interesting people
* Share something you are passionate about
* 25 euros for a 1.5 hr workshop
* The possibility of teaching workshops in our different courses
We are looking forward to your ideas.
For more info: authenticlearning.de
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten