post zu favoritenTeachers for language daycamps for children (English or German) (Berli (Berlin)dieses posting verbergen
Anstellungsart: Vertrag Vergütung: 400 Euro per week (freelance)
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently searching for experienced native English or German teachers to do our German or English daycamps for children during the summer school holidays in Berlin in Wilmersdorf (10715 Berlin) and in Prenzlauer Berg (10405 Berlin).
- Our children's language school was established in 1997.
- We are running courses in English, German, Spanish and French for children between the ages of 2,5 to 12 in kindergartens, elementary schools, private households and at our own premises throughout the complete area of Berlin (group classes, one on one classes, daycamps).
- The method we are using is based on the “immersion method” and involves children are learning the target language in a fun and playful way (e.g. singing songs, colouring/crafting, dancing, actions etc.)
-During the official school holidays we are offering German and English daycamps for children for the ages between 4 and 12 years on a weekly basis from Mondays to Fridays (every day from 09:00h to 16:30h in Berlin-Wilmersdorf and in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg). The children are assigned to the daycamp groups according to their ages.
-The summer daycamps will take place on the following dates:
24.06.19 – 28.06.19 / 01.07.19 – 05.07.19 / 08.07.19 – 12.07.19 / 15.07.19 – 19.07.19 / 22.07.19 – 26.07.19 / 29.07.19 – 02.08.19 / 05.08.19 – 09.08.19 / 12.08.19 – 16.08.19 / 19.08.19 – 23.08.19 / 26.08.19 – 30.08.19
- Taking care of a group of children in the English or German language from Monday to Friday, 09:00h – 16:30h at our own premises in Berlin-Wilmersdorf or in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Teaching English/German to the children in a playful way (for example: play lessons, excursions, music workshops, theatre roll plays etc.)
- We will plan the content of the daycamp activities and will also purchase all necessary materials. You will just have to realize the planned daycamp schedule.
- Native German or English
- Experience taking care of children and/or experience teaching children English or German as a second language
- Clean and presentable appearance
- Good sense of responsibility (working with children!)
- Valid work permit for Germany
Training and support
- Free training and introduction into our method before starting with the daycamps
- On-going individual support and coaching by our head of education in case of problems.
You can expect to gain valuable teaching experience within the realms of working in interesting environments with the possibility of promotion within our growing company. If you are interested in applying for the above position, please forward on the following documents via email:
7. Recent CV
8. Cover letter outlining your motivations to join our teaching team
9. Proof of qualifications
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten