Anstellungsart: Vertrag Vergütung: Competitive + full benefits + solid tips
QR Code Link to This Post
Days per week: 4-5
Minimum monthly hours: 140
Pay per hour: Starting wage is 10,00€ per hour. Increases with your increases.
Paid Holidays per year: min. 16
Language Requirements: English fluency and German A2 +
We are currently searching for experienced and capable candidates.
Father Carpenter is a very busy table service cafe that operates in Mitte, Berlin. We believe that a great experience is because of harmony between great service, food and drink, and we take our mission to create great experiences seriously.
We are looking for people that have previous experience making coffee in busy hospitality settings, have chosen hospitality for their careers, have a solid work ethic and most importantly, align with our company values.
Father Carpenter Purpose:
To elevate hospitality and gastronomy in Berlin, and to inspire others to follow suit.
Father Carpenter Values:
1. Provide an authentic and memorable experience to all guests.
2. 80% quality - 100% of the time. Be the most consistent.
3. To honor the truth and be a credible source of information.
4. To never, ever, ever give up.
5. Continuously strive to elevate the hospitality industry.
6. We care. Apathy is our enemy.
What you'll learn:
- All things coffee. Thinking outside the box.
- Importance of workplace systems and workflows.
- How to handle high stress and fast paced environments.
- Marginal Gains and their importance.
What we need:
- People aligned with our values and want to contribute to our purpose/mission.
- Barista candidates to have at least 3 years experience working in a specialty coffee cafe.
- Work ethic. No lazy people.
- Diligence and grit, as its the only way we will achieve our goals.
If you are legally employable, have a professional background in service and hospitality, can handle high stress environments, and can answer yes to all the requirements then send us your CV and a cover letter, along with the results of this personality test and a score out of 5 as to how accurate you think the results are.