Experienced cook wanted for vegan restaurant 👨🏽🍳👩🏻🍳 (Berlin, Friedrichshain)
Anstellungsart: Teilzeit Vergütung: to be discussed
QR Code Link to This Post
Hi, we’re Veg’d!
We’re known for the best vegan burgers in Berlin; and will soon also launch a new brand for vegan pizza.
We’re passionate about making vegan food every bit as yummy and desirable as the non-vegan alternative; to save our planet’s resources, prevent animal suffering, and make the world a little better - while having fun as well!
Now we’re looking for an experienced cook to join us. Your role will involve daily cooking & customer service in the store, but also sharing some management & development tasks with our head chef.
- preparing ingredients
- making burgers
- serving our customers
- setting up and cleaning the shop
- improving our processes and organization
- ensuring consistency across all team members
- ensuring accordance with HACCP standards
- assisting our head chef with recipe development
- several years of experience as a chef, ideally with professional training
- able to give and receive criticism in a mindful way
- experience in team leadership & management
- a „calm and collected“ personality
- able to work fast and precise
- very well organized
- a kind and fun person
- (very) good english
- german is a plus
- fit with digital tools like google docs, charts, etc
- 20 - 30 hours / week - can turn into fulltime eventually
- the chance to help shaping a growing business
- a location in the heart of Friedrichshain
- a great workplace atmosphere
- a longterm perspective
- fair payment
- the good feeling to work in a cruelty-free and sustainable company
Interested? Then send us your cv, a photo and a few words explaining why you’d love to work with us.
We’re looking forward!
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten