conscious meditative walk around schlachtensee
QR Code Link to This Post
a walking meditation linked to Vedic, Buddhist and Christian Mysticism principles and practices.
silent walking, 2-3 different meditations, 2-3 contemplation sessions and sharing+togetherness at the end.
- Contemplation (you can ask questions to our spiritual guides and trained life coach)
- Blockages can be dissolved
- a MIND TRAINING; trains the mind to remain in the present moment, in the NOW.
- Helps self-control, self-awareness, self-empowerment
- Helps to develop clarity and strength of mind
- Increases concentration and health
- Increases togetherness and oneness
- a walking meditation can be easier and more natural than sitting meditation
every sunday at 8:00am sharp
duration: 2 1/2 hours
your investment is 20euro