A1.1 Saturday German Course in March - 4x3 hours (group size: 6) (Schöneberg)
QR Code Link to This Post
Hello, my friends!
I'm pretty sure one of the following things got you interested in my course:
- You're new to this city and maybe even Germany as a whole
- You're tired of only speaking English in Germany
- You were shamed by a supermarket cashier one too many times
- You were shamed by a bus driver one too many times
- You don't want to die a barista
Lucky you, you're finally in good hands with me.
I've been working full-time as a German teacher for six years, During that time, I've developed my own system and constantly sharpened my teaching skills. To me, a good language course doesn't only enable you to speak the language, but it's also a fun and memorable experience.
In this A1.1 course, you will learn all the basics and lay the groundwork for your journey to fluency. You will also meet some like-minded, motivated and interesting people.
The course will take place each Saturday in March from 11 am – 2 pm in my big living room, fully equipped with a whiteboard, comfortable chairs, a table and a coffee machine.
Book your slot now, this thing will fill up quickly!
See you soon,
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten