Are you driven by visually influencing consumers? Are you looking for a 1-2 month internship where you have the opportunity to make a big impact and get relevant experience on the CV?
Then this can be your chance to make a difference!
We are looking for someone who can:
• Analyze our current graphic profile and come with improvement suggestions
• Create marketing material such as images for social media and website in collaboration with our marketing intern
• Potentially redesign our pitch slides
You should be proficient in an image editing software. You should also have at least medium level of English.
Unfortunately, the internship is unpaid, but what you get back is:
• An opportunity to directly influence the marketing and success of an early startup
• Flexibility in choosing when, where, and how much you want to work.
• Possibility to sit at our office in Copenhagen in June, where daily lunch is included and daily inspiring workshops where you have the opportunity to connect with dozens of other startups.
• In case of successful internship you will also receive a letter of recommendation from us.
Who are we?
Urbankiddo is a newly started mobile app with a circular concept in the children's clothing industry. We are two in the team and have only been around for a few months, but Urbankiddo has already been selected as one of the Nordic's Impact startups 2019 working with the UN's sustainability goals SDG12, currently participating in + Impact Accelerator in Copenhagen.
Submit CV. Please write a few lines about why you are motivated to work at Urbankiddo.
Read more about us at www.urbankiddo.com
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten