post zu favoritenStudio Manager / Executive Assistant (Berlin)dieses posting verbergen
Anstellungsart: Teilzeit Vergütung: Negotioable
QR Code Link to This Post
Studio Manager / Executive Assistant (Berlin)
compensation: based on credentials and experience
employment type: part-time
Studio Manager / Executive Assistant / Project Manager
The position is part time (four days a week), multi-faceted and demands a flexible schedule. We are looking for a dynamic and talented individual who has experience in Administration, Executive Assisting, Management and has strong leadership skills. This role is idea for someone who is polyvalent as the role is a hybrid position where the candidate is required to wear many hats. The position requires native level written and spoken German and English. Must possess a valid drivers license. It is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to work alongside an established global artist specializing in Neon Glass based in Berlin.
Location: Mitte, Berlin
Hours : variable ≠ 10-6 Mon- Fri
Duration - Long term (1 year minimum)
Representing Studio Olivia Steele and overseeing its core operations. The Studio Manager is the main point of contact for when liaising with corporate collaborators, galleries, collectors, builders and artisans. Personal artist assistance is required, as well as maintaining the artwork archive (Art Butler), preparing invoices and logistics for international exhibitions and events; managing the team and press relations and digital and analogue filing. The candidate must be reliable, dedicated and diligent. They must also be exceptional verbal and written communicators in English and German, with a high level of diplomacy.
- Digital filing: dropbox, Artbutler and physical filing systems
- Updating and maintaining the contact database
- Technical and practical troubleshooting, eg. internet issues, missing deliveries etc.
- Organizing materials and studio stationery shopping lists
- Studio maintenance: water deliveries, liaising with the building Hausmeister and scheduling studio cleaning/cooking team
- Overseeing shipments
- Preparation of legal agreements, including NDA’s, Consignment, loan and sales agreements
- Writing press texts, bios and content for pitch decks, art publications and press interviews as well as any other literature required for/by the artist
- Follow up with flight cancellations / refunds such as non-refunded deposits,
flight vouchers etc.
CLIENTS, SALES AND GALLERY RELATIONS
-Being the point of contact for all inquiring collectors, galleries, press, promoters etc. Making sure all inquiries are responded to and all e-mails followed up with.
-Excellent at sales pitches
-Ability to diplomatically negotiate
-Maintaining relationships with Galleries and Art Advisors
STAFF MANAGEMENT & HR
- Manage the studio team and maintaining an oversight of all ongoing projects and making sure all deadlines are met.
- Personal artist assistance
- Conduct calls, meetings and studio visits independent of the artist to pitch projects to clients and potential partners.
- Maintaining production and event calendars, events and overseeing employees and freelancers and ensuring all hours are accounted for.
- Basic book keeping, monitoring petty cash and budget reports
You must have:
2-3 years experience as an administrative/executive assistant
the ability to manage multiple international productions at once- sensitivity to deadlines
strong communication both written and verbal. The role encompasses a highly sophisticated level of communication between the artist, team and suppliers.
you must have mastered both written and spoken German and English and must be a native speaker of one of the two
the ability to follow direction, work independently and have strong initiative, be coachable with the desire to learn and be a team player on a winning team. You should be able take criticism well and learn from mistakes
* an acute eye for detail, patience and persistence
advanced organizational and communication skills as well as great time management in a fast- paced environment
* Must love dogs
* Loyal, Reliable, Punctual and Honest
Problem solving mentality- be able to think on your feet and constructive at all times
WHAT WE OFFER:
Truly unique learning and life experience
Work at one of the most beautiful centrally located art studios in Berlin
Dynamic intercultural working atmosphere
Insights and access to many other fields
Fair and reliable salary and a lot of fun
- Pay rate is based on credentials and experience.
If you feel this could be the right path for you and are qualified, please send your CV and a brief Cover Letter introducing yourself and describing your recent professional experience and your desired salary.