I'm offering services in the department of music production and audio engineering.
With the wide experience in:
- studio and live mixing
- mastering (songs and DJ/live sets)
- arranging and composition
- sound design
- broadcast mixing, recording voiceovers and podcasts
- programming, mixing and preparing live sets in Ableton with Arduino and similar
- field recording for movies, series
- recording sessions outside of a studio environment (live sessions and concerts)
- audio postproduction for video - I can help you with almost every aspect of sound engineering and music production.
I have a studio in Berlin with a big and great sounding live room with high end equipment and instruments, offering recording to tape as well as computers and mixing both analog and digital.
Production-wise I'm versatile. With experience in recording and mixing from acoustic genres (avantgarde jazz to garage rock and shoegaze) to purely electronic music (ambiental, hip-hop to techno), I can help you achieve the sound that you want to represent you in your productions.
I also offer private tutoring for students and others in ProTools, Ableton, Logic and audio engineering in general.
Feel free to contact me for more info, portfolio or links and discuss how I can help you with your project!
Es ist in Ordnung, diesem Veröffentlicher Dienstleistungen oder andere Geschäfte anzubieten